Sunday, October 7, 2007

Equlibrium vs Delirium


Friday: I finnished working late but managed to go to an after work before everybody had gone home. Took some beers and ate deep fried calamaries. Then we went to Koi just to find a girl there that I met two weeks ago. I didn't want to talk to her so I swiftly left her there on the bar stool. We were all pretty tired after a hellish week. Martin called and asked me to come to Lund because he was at a boring party with people from his class. So I met up with him and we left the party and met some people from Pavement at Stortorget. We had some beers and a nice time. I closed my eyes at 2.

Saturday: I woke up at 9 and went out to buy beer and return a movie that I rented three days ago. I had to pay an extra 40 kr for the damn thing. After that I went to Malmö and helped a good friend (Matti) to move. I had to leave early to go and watch the game (MFF - IFK Göteborg). After the game me and Jonatan took care of some business and ended up with a nice fish and chips at Stippes. Then we headed home to his place and got ready for Mattis home warming party. The house was great and we played table tennis in the backyard. It was just like being at a college party in the US. Matti gave us plenty of Fernet and beer. At 1 we took a taxi to Jeriko. I managed to get in without paying the entrance fee or the warderobe. At Jeriko I met a girl that I used to date and we spoke for a while. Mattias was in a good mood when I gave him the order for 6 beers. We finnished of the night at the illegal nightclub nearby. Got to bed at 5.

Sunday: Woke up with my parents outside my apartment at 11. We had made plans to move some of my stuff out of the apartment so that they could sell it this month. I was very hung over, tired and in a bad mood. Now I'm just going to try to write something on my blogg and maybe watch a movie.

No comments: