Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Equlibrium vs Delirium part 2


Same thing this week...

Monday: Went to work as usual and had a lot to do. I forgott my charger for the cellular at home so obviously it went low on battery. A guy from Anslut called and asked if I could help them do some material that they wanted to present to their customers. I am going to meet them on friday. Abdo from Wraphouse left a message and he wanted some posters infront of his restaurant. The posters should say that he would show the important fotball games on a big screen. So I thought I'd try a picture of a big mouth with a fotball stuck between the teeth and the text "Watch the big games while you eat" or something like that. In the evening I went to Form & Design Center to look att winners in Cannes. I met Owe from DN and some former collegues from SDS. After that I went back to work to try to do some ads for Lexington. I went home at 19 and found my parents in my apartment, cleaning the place. We ate at the Old Bull and I put my head on the pillow at 24.

Tuesday: It was chaos at work. We had to set the feeling for the coming season for Lexington before morning. This meant doing a catalog and some proposals for what kind of ads we should go with. It took us all day and all night. I put myself in a state of coma at 2.30.

Wednesday: Got to work at 10.30 and designed some posters and a sign. Met up with Mattias but I had forgotten the wedding pictures at home so we ate lunch instead. After work I went and picked up the visiting cards that I had designed for Skapha and also went to the gym. The sauna was perfect. There is no off position on the genious switch. But I am going try to shut it off anyway.
Last time I did a poster for Wraphouse about fotball I used this picture with the text "Tired of watching the games by yourself - you are most welcome to see them at our place".

No comments: