Thursday, September 6, 2007

I am the greatest fool of all


I was pretty dedicated. I was stuck to the cause. I kept on think everything would work out fine. I jumped, I slipped, I fell. It was really nothing I coughed a little blood.

I let the engine running. I let it go all night. Then I got struck by lightning and everything went dark. I was on water, I skated on thin ice. I was only seven and I got knifed. My heart was excausted and I saw the sky explode.

The building was on fire. I was left inside. I could feel the pain but then there was nothing.

I heard your voice in the distance. I tried to fix the sound but my hands went numb. It was unbearable and I never saw the ban. Those pills went straight to my head. I never said goodbye. I just slowly went away. Maybe I am a fool, but I am the greatest fool of all.

No comments: